In times of medical emergencies it is best to seek assistance from ambulance service providers. The ambulance services provider have a disciplined system that allows them to respond to the clients 24×7, as medical emergencies always come unexpected. If you are wondering, what services are offered by ambulance service provider then here is the answer:
1. The ambulance is equipped with emergency equipments, medicines and staff is well equipped to facilitate hassle free transport of the patients.
2. Most ambulance services provider promises bedside assistance to patients. The patients are transported to the hospital on the stretcher to ensure they don’t suffer much of troubles.
3. There are two popular types ambulance service available to choose depending on the severity of the situations. Two types of ambulances to choose from are:
• BLS (Basic life support)
• ALS (Advanced life support)
4. Some ambulance also equipped with MRI and CT scan machines that can be used in medical emergency situations.
When the need arises you can simply call the ambulance service provider and ask for the ambulance. But before you choose the service provider make it sure that you take the price quote and reviews all in consideration.